GC co-president @rkd92:
I’m just sending a reminder about Monday’s meeting. Should be a quick one, and as there is no Assembly meeting beforehand we should be able to start promptly at 7:30. Let me know if there’s anything you’d like added to the agenda by Monday.
Here’s the current agenda:
- Wellness Center Survey and Town Hall Discussion (5 mins)
- Voting Items
- Minutes from 10/29 meeting
- Open Committee Positions
- Committee Updates
- New Business
See you there!
As usual, GC meetins are open for everyone.
From: Ryan Duncombe @rkd92
Date: Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 4:58 PM
Subject: [sg-gc ] Items from 11/19 Meeting
Thanks again for making it to yesterday’s meeting! There were a couple of items to follow up on:
- Thanks again to the Committee on Free Inquiry for giving us an update after Assembly passed a resolution of theirs last Spring. I’ve attached the resolution to this email so anyone interested can read it. And if anyone is interested in working with CoFI in the future, you can contact Jason Castaneda (who presented at the meeting last night) at Jason.Castaneda@uchospitals.edu / @jmcastaneda
- Here are the links Malay mentioned regarding the Illinois Student Sexual Misconduct Conference:
- Open letter to J.B. Priztker and Kwame Raoul: goo.gl/978Wiv
- Signing form: goo.gl/forms/7RpirKtSkxxwrtF52
Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise, I’ll see you all at the next meeting on December 3rd in Harper (Booth) C07 after the Assembly meeting. I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!
The resolution mentioned is SG Resolution on Gun Violence Research.pdf (83.5 KB)