SPS Meeting Topic: Graduate Student Space

---------- Forwarded message ---------
Date: Tue, May 8, 2018 at 4:56 PM
Subject: [sg-gc ] SPS Meeting Topic: Graduate Student Space

Hi Grad Council!

The topic of discussion during the May 31st SPS Meeting with the Board will be space/facilities for graduate students. Based on the survey results from earlier this year and conversations I have had with students, we are specifically investigating:

1. Academic space in terms of study and office space
  2. Social space in terms of locations for recreation, socializing and also safe spaces

If you have had a great experience in regards to the above or conversely, see room for improvement, I would love to hear from you. We are hosting a small group discussion this Thursday at 12PM Tuesday 5.45 PM on campus. (Lunch will be provided). Please let me know if you are able to attend. Feel free to forward this on to whomever may be interested.
If you would prefer to talk one on one, I would be happy to do that as well.

Again, I appreciate your input and look forward to communicating your perspective to the Board!

Best,

Erica

Erica Watkins Ryan
MBA Candidate | Class of 2018
The University of Chicago Booth School of Business
305-301-8107 | erica.w.ryan@chicagobooth.edu

SPS stands for Student Perspectives Series — Graduate Council, see previous topics at https://gc.uchicago.edu/sps-topics/

This has been moved to Friday 4:30 PM, message from Erica:

I had to move it to Friday based on people’s availability. Can you update the time to 4:30 PM Friday? Please have people email me directly if they are interested in attending.

Another update from Erica:

Unfortunately we had to move the meeting again due to people’s availability but it is 100% happening on Tuesday at 5:45PM on campus.