[sg-gc] Reminder: GC Meeting Monday, Nov. 19th, 7:30PM in Harper C07

GC co-president @rkd92:

Hi everyone,

I’m just sending a reminder about Monday’s meeting. Should be a quick one, and as there is no Assembly meeting beforehand we should be able to start promptly at 7:30. Let me know if there’s anything you’d like added to the agenda by Monday.

Here’s the current agenda:

1. Welcome
  2. Wellness Center Survey and Town Hall Discussion (5 mins)
  3. Voting Items
  4. Minutes from 10/29 meeting
  5. Open Committee Positions
  6. Committee Updates
  7. New Business
  8. Adjourn
    See you there!

Best,

Ryan

cc: @jantane

As usual, GC meetins are open for everyone.

Date: Tue, Nov 20, 2018 at 4:58 PM
Subject: [sg-gc ] Items from 11/19 Meeting

Hi everyone,

Thanks again for making it to yesterday’s meeting! There were a couple of items to follow up on:

1. Thanks again to the Committee on Free Inquiry for giving us an update after Assembly passed a resolution of theirs last Spring. I’ve attached the resolution to this email so anyone interested can read it. And if anyone is interested in working with CoFI in the future, you can contact Jason Castaneda (who presented at the meeting last night) at Jason.Castaneda@uchospitals.edu / @jmcastaneda
  2. Here are the links Malay mentioned regarding the Illinois Student Sexual Misconduct Conference:
    1. Open letter to J.B. Priztker and Kwame Raoul: goo.gl/978Wiv
    2. Signing form: goo.gl/forms/7RpirKtSkxxwrtF52

Let me know if you have any questions, otherwise, I’ll see you all at the next meeting on December 3rd in Harper (Booth) C07 after the Assembly meeting. I wish you all a very happy Thanksgiving!

Best,

Ryan

The resolution mentioned is SG Resolution on Gun Violence Research.pdf (83.5 KB)